Sunday 3 August 2014

Purple Haze-y eyes and matte pink lips.

I love this look for something fresh and summery, a lilac-purple wash around the outer crease of my eye (I find it really brings out the green in my iris') paired with a matte natural  pink lip. For the eyes I used Max Factor mono eye shadow in 02 Creme Champagne (currently on 3 for 2 in boots!) all over my lid and up to my brow bone as a base. I love using this as it makes everything I put on top so easy to blend! I then take a shimmery purple shade from a Clinique quad, it was actually a GWP, but I believe but the shadow is from the Beach Plum duo. Using a fluffy blush I gently blend this around the crease of my eye to get a sheer wash of colour. I find leaving the Max Factor shade on the lids helps to keep everything  away from the punched-in-the-face kind of look. For the day time I leave it at this and use a light coat of mascara, but this look could easily be ramped up for the evening with more colour and more lashes! On my lips I used my NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Sex Machine. This is a gorgeously creamy matte pencil that does not dry out my lips at all, the colour is a lovely dusky pink that is close to my natural lips so I love wearing it during the day!






No comments:

Post a Comment