Friday 5 April 2013

Love stuff box

So a little while ago I was lucky enough to win a competition over at love stuff box's facebook page  to receive a love stuff packet. We have all heard of beauty box's which will provide with some goodies from the beauty world to sample every month, but love stuff box provides you with lovely items from independent businesses and sellers. Without further ado, here is what was in the packet of goodness that dropped through my letterbox;


A notebook from Hey, Katie Designs
This cute little notebook printed with "the best is yet to come" is filled with plain paper and is the perfect size to keep in a little pocket in your bag. If you head over to the website as well there are plenty of designs and quotes to tickle your fancy, you are bound to find something to scribble away into!
A wish bracelet from Forrest Mush
This delicate little bracelet comes in a selection of colours and charms, there are also some adorable tote bags for sale on the website too. I think these would look lovely stacked up or on their own.
Pink petal lemonade teabags from Love and Leaf
A am not a big tea drinker, but I'm very much looking forward to trying this quirky flavour, seems like it will be right up my street. there are also flavours such as banana split, toffee apple, and mint choc if that is more your cup of tea! (sorry I couldn't help it)
Love heart soap from Essex soap box
This heart shaped soap boasting the word Hugs, like the much loved love heart sweets, has a lovely scent and a soft moisturising feel. Perfect to bring a touch of sweetness to any bathroom, plus you can get them in a range of colours so you can co-ordinate.
Last but not least I received a 10% of a sketch or 15% off a detailed portrait from Beckie Bray. Looking through her website I  particularly noticed her knack for capturing animals personalities, I would love get my crazy little dog Leo drawn by her. I also think that her art would make a lovely gift or keepsake.

I loved all my little items I received and think it is nice for some smaller independent businesses to get recognition for their hard work. Head on over to love stuff's shop  where you can get monthly box's or cheaper packs!

No comments:

Post a Comment