Thursday 27 June 2013

Benefit, Soap&Glory, Revlon and 17 mini reviews

A few weeks ago I went shopping in Boots, I checked what offers were available to me with my advantage card and saw that I could get the seventeen animal print bronzer and Soap and Glory the daily double for around half their RRP! I also got 100 points with any lipstick purchase so I ventured over to Revlon to pick from their vast collection. Then this week I was lucky enough to win a porefessional, coralista blush and they're real mascara from Benefit. I was ecstatic to own my first full size benefit products (I snapped up some magazine freebies) so decided to put all my new products on and give you mini reviews of each.



Revlon Kiss me coral and Benefit coralista
seventeen animal print bronzer: This is a massive pan of bronzer that when you get through the very sparkly top layer imparts a very subtle glow to skin, perfect for pale girls or those that worry about being too heavy handed, it will last you a long time too!
Soap and Glory the daily double: This double ended pencil seemed perfect for my streamlined travel make up bag. It sets very quickly to a stay-put-through-anything-finish, this means you have to blend fast. I love that this stayed put all day, however didn't find the texture very smooth or blend-able which bothered me.
Revlon lipstick Kiss me coral: I love the finish and colour of this lipstick, you can smudge it in like I did in the photo for a subtle wash of colour or layer it for a summer-bright coral. I will definitely be looking at more lipsticks from Revlon.
porefessional: I have previously had a tester of this from a magazine and I really do love it, it leaves such a smooth finish on my skin and holds my make up in place wonderfully.
coralista blush: This is a lovely shimmery coral blush which imparts a beautiful colour on the cheeks, doubling up as  a highlight too. I used the brush that comes with the product, the shape is just not for me so I will be sticking with my normal blush brush.
they're real mascara: I have heard so much about this mascara and was really looking forward to trying it. First impressions? I wasn't blown away, it is a good mascara but I just didn't find myself amazed by it. It did last really well though with no annoying flakes.

Have you tried any of these products, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment