Saturday 22 June 2013

Blogsale bargains- Estee Lauder eyeshadow pallette

Ah blog sales, these little gems can be used to find products that have been discontinued, not available in the UK or those you just can’t justify the price on. Also though, you can pick up a bargain just because you feel like it, as I was browsing Sarah Elizabeth’s blog I saw that she had an 18 pan eye shadow palette by Estee Lauder for sale at a fiver. I am not the most experienced when it comes to eye shadow, but I do want to learn more, so this palette with its mix of colours and finishes seemed perfect. I have used it once and they are lovely and soft with no fall out, some shades do vary in colour intensity, but that's not really a big deal.  If anyone has any idea what looks would be good to do or what colours would go together then please let me know!




Sorry the picture's aren't the best, silly sun disappearing all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you got this for only £5 - even if it was from a www.andreasmake-upartistry.blogspot.co.uk sale. That's a brilliant bargain! Xxx

    ReplyDelete