Thursday 13 June 2013

Tesco beauty bargains!

As I was whizzing around Tesco's, getting some last minute food bits, my eye caught on a make up sale rack. As I rummaged amongst the sludge coloured lip-glosses and shattered eye-shadows I saw an eco tools brush and a pair of Revlon lashes, for half price! So in my basket they went alongside my mushrooms and goats cheese.  As my lash extensions are due to come out soon I thought it would be good to invest in a pair of lashes in case I feel a little bare, especially on nights out. These look natural and fluttery, the only downside is they come without glue, but I have plenty left over from various other lashes. I have only ever used eco tools before when I bought a pack of mini brushes, which I consequently lost very quickly! however I love the 'green' look of the brush and it also feels incredibly soft, can't wait to use it!




2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you like the eco brush. I have the foundation one and love it!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it at the weekend, love it! will definitely have to look into their other brushes, loved your quote wall art post :) x

      Delete