Tuesday 17 September 2013

Barbara Daly nail polish in Carnival

Todays lacquer of choice was an offering from Barbara Daly for Tesco's. My first impressions were A; This colour is amazing, I feel like a mermaid. B; This brush is the perfect width to fill my nail and not too flimsy, fab. C; why the hell is this still not opaque after 3 coats?! yep, the one off-putting thing about this nail varnish is it takes an age to build up, I don't actually know exactly how long as I got impatient and stopped when it looked mostly opaque on the nail (I will just avoid holding my hands to the light) This colour and formula is too nice to pass up however so next time I will apply a base coat in a similar colour or a white (which will help the colour pop more too!) 



1 comment:

  1. I love this shade of nail polishes!
    That´s one of my most favourite color!:)

    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspto.com

    ReplyDelete